Monday, June 23, 2008

MId Summer

So I got a job as a delivery boy last week. Pretty far fall from taking the bar and sitting second chair in October for a capital murder. The other option was to be a bouncer, and I figured I make twice as much this way. Talk about a cush fucking job. No open, no close, no clean up, just me, Howard, my G.P.S, and italian food. BTW Casa DiLeo has slamming food.

The "senior" driver was fired my first day because he couldn't cut it. Seriously. Apparently when he was out on a delivery he called his customer for directions, she started explaining to him where to go, and he flipped out on her. She called the owner saying she didn't want the food and that her husband was about to beat the driver's ass. HA. Poor guy was bipolar though.

Random thoughts:
1) I've never enjoyed a 40 basketball victory more than Game 6, particularly in light of all the Donagy shit and the light shining on Game 6 of the 2002 Kings-Lakers debacle. Everybody knew it was fixed and it has to be particularly vindicating for Sac fans.

2) Who the fuck cares if Obama takes public money?

3) If anybody is interested in September tickets for the Phillies in a divisional game, let me know. I'm sure the Mets or Atlanta will be in Philly and the race will be close.

4) Is it more of an accomplishment to marry a 9 who doesn't speak English or a 7 that does?

No comments: