Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mid march update

So Saturday was probably my best day since the Superbowl. I hit USC(+1), CAL(+16.5), Cuse(-1), and UNC(+1), actually with considerable margins. Ill tell you what, USC looks nasty. Stanford is a good team, Lopez is a good big man, but those USC guards can shoot. I would love to see USC v Duke in the tourney and take the USC ML.

I have SAS(+2) against the Suns this afternoon. I lost a huge parlay earlier in the week with the Suns coming up way short against the Nuggets, and have bet against them and won every game since. Hopefully more of the same continues. I might consider an under on DET/CHI tonight but Im not too thrilled about any of the lines.

Maryland (+1.5) is prob a good bet this afternoon as their backs are against the wall like Boheims was yesterday.

Wire predictions:
1) Marlo gets out on bail, Cheese takes a shot at him, fails, and then Michael runs up on him at the end out of coincidence

2) McNulty's shit gets turned over to the Feds and the Feds/Governor come down on Carcetti and McNulty with a fury. Either way McNulty will hang.

3) Templeton gets what he doesn't deserve. No happy ending there

We'll see.

No comments: