Thursday, February 28, 2008

2/28

So last night was unreal

Utah loses 10% game against Minnesota (Ha)
Washington loses by 26 against Yao less Rockets
Miami wins first game in Feb by 20
Clev loses to Milwaukee on the road
Kobe (averaging 39 points against Portland), leads his Lakers to a 16 point first half and misses over by 30

Luckily i hit some poker hands to make up for my losses.

I recovered some what with the under on Duke/GT (163!!) tonight

Poker is frustrating. Two nights in a row now a low stack has checked raised me preflop with AA when I have AK and there is about half of his stack already in the pot. Anything but against AA its a good call.

Hopefully I can hit some hands and get ready for the weekend.

"You know your playing low limit" hand of the night:

UTG +1 raises 3bb, button calls, I call 97h (BB). Flop comes 6h4h5c, i check, UTG bets pot, button calls, I come over top, UTG without hesitating calls with 88. I strike out. First message from UTG +1, "wtf are you stupid?", i and the rest of the table eat him up, flaming continues until he looks it up and realizes he's a 55/45 dog. 79H seems to be a shit hand for me. Last time I straight up stacked off in AC was against my friend in almost the exact same fashion except he had a set.

No comments: